Valley RFC Netball understands that there are times that players will be unable to attend trainings and games. However, it becomes difficult for Coaches to manage teams when they are faced with more than 1 or 2 absences at one time. Based on this and our experiences from last season the following expectations are placed on players:
- ALL players are expected to commit to the season which runs from October through to April: this includes trainings and games
- Coaches must be informed at least 1 week in advance of any planned absences to arrange fill-ins etc.
- If you are finding it difficult to attend trainings due to other commitments please speak with you coach so that we can manage accordingly
- Failure to attend training without notification may result in reduced court time during competition matches.
- Attendance will be monitored; issues arising from low commitment rates will be managed directly by the coaching team and the Director of Netball.
Training Schedule September - December 2016
- Valley RFC Netball players can gain access to the Valley Netball Goal Post and Netballs at Happy Valley Pitch 8 on Tuesday and Thursday evenings between 20:00-21:00 during the season. Players who wish to use these facilities will need to approach the Valley Premiere Mens Rugby Division who will be training during this timeframe. The Rugby Division will assist with directing you to where the post and balls are stored. Please ensure that the post and balls are put away once you have finished using.
- Throughout the season we will be making available coaching clinics and fitness camps to our members.